ISY-994i Series:Migrating To Your ISY-994i
From Universal Devices, Inc. Wiki
Migration from Previous Platforms
- Make sure you have a backup of your working setup, if not make a fresh backup of your existing ISY
- Unplug the existing ISY from the PLM, network, and power source
- Plug in the network cable, then plug in your ISY994 to the same PLM, and finally plug in the power supply. It's recommended that you use the power supply that comes with your new ISY994
- Login to your ISY994's Administrative Console using the default username / password (admin/admin) and choose File | Restore ISY
- Choose the backup file identified in the first step
- After your ISY994 reboots login with your password and verify all is back:
- If you cannot log in using the your credentials, please try the default of admin/admin
- Ensure your time/location settings are accurate
- Ensure your SMTP settings are accurate
- Change QueryAll program to point to the main Scene (My Lighting or ISY)
- If you have purchased modules for your ISY99, please send the UUIDs for both ISY99 and ISY994 to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Transfer Modules"
- If you are also replacing the Insteon power-line modem (PLM) you will have to use Restore Modem.