ISY-99i Series INSTEON:Creating an IR Program
Create an IR Program
In the ISY you can create many powerful programs in order to automate your setup. It helps to know the process to create a program which once you have created a simple program you can move on to more complex ideas. This how to is to help you create an IR program. See the Program Commands reference for more info on syntax.
- Use the "Logon to My INSTEON ISY Now!" weblink, enter your user name and password when prompted to get logged in.
- Click on the "Program Details" tab to get started
- Right click on one of the folders and select "New Program", rename it to something that pertains to your program
- Click on the "Condition" button, and adjust the settings
- Next click on the "Action" button, and adjust the settings
- Finally click on the "Save Changes" button to save your program to the database
- The icon for the program should change from a "page green arrow icon" to a "page icon".
- Your program is enabled and ready to run