Welcome to our Wiki
Universal Devices Inc. is making home automation products as commonplace and affordable as phones, cable/DSL modems, and set-top boxes. The UDI Wiki is the central place for help with our products so please have a look around. With this site being a collaborative effort by UDI and its user base, we need your help! If you're interested in helping the Wiki please see the Community Portal for the details. Also check out the Current Events page to check out what's upcoming in the Home Automation industry.
This is the information section for the ISY devices which is part of the Intelligent Series. The series is designed to provide a packaged turnkey Network/UPnP/Web Services enabled solution.
- Downloadable Documentation
- (PDF) ISY994 Series User Guide (4.2.8)
- (Word) ISY994 Series User Guide (4.2.8)
- ISY-99/994i PDF User Guide (3.3.10) - Last User Guide for 99 Series
- ISY994i Series PDF Quick Start Guide
- ISY994i ZS Series (Smart Grid) PDF Quick Start Guide
- ISY994i Series OpenADR 2.0(a)/(b) Quick Setup Guide (MS Word)
- ISY994i Series OpenADR 2.0(a)/(b) Quick Setup Guide (PDF)
- ISY994i Z Series Energy Monitoring Configuration Guide
- ISY994i Series Network Security Configuration Guide
- Instructional Videos
- Firmware Releases
- ISY994 Series
- Computer Configuration - Configuring a computer to interface with the ISY.
- Quick Start Guide - Connecting the ISY to your network.
- Start Up - Log into the ISY.
- Default Web Interface The Web Interface that can be used with any browser.
- Home Automation Dashboard Customizable web interface for your ISY.
- User Guide - Menus, toolbar, and panels.
- How-To Guide - Special devices, scenes, programming, and more.
- Advanced Configuration Guide - Using the ISY Shell.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Errors And Error Messages
- ISY-994i/ISY-99i Series INSTEON - Differences and Additional features for the ISY-994i/99i
- Add-On Modules for the ISY-994i/ISY-99i
- Third Party
We have many support options to help users get their UDI enabled network up and running. If you have not done so first make sure you have registered your UDI product so we can better support you. Then start at the top of this list and work your way down.
- UDI Wiki - This site
- UDI Forum - Support provided by UDI Staff and Users
- Support Pages - Firmware, Resources, Developer Stuff
- UDI Facebook Page - Become a fan!
- Email: Tech Support
- Phone: 818-631-0333
- Business Hours: Closed on Friday Evenings and Saturdays
Third Party Contributions
See our Announcements Forum for contributions made by our users and other third parties.
Home Automation Info
New to home automation? Check out:
- Google Glass/ISY
- Home Automation Guru's Blog
- Video illustrating what you can expect from automation
- INSTEON: Smarthomes for Everyone by Matthew Strebe
- The Forta Blog: Home Automation via X-10 by Ben Forta
- The Forta Blog: From X-10 To INSTEON by Ben Forta
- Mr. Paul Lutus' Home Automation Page
- Glossary of home automation terms