From Universal Devices, Inc. Wiki
Mr. Paul Lutus is kind enough to share his Linux experience with the ISY-26:
Note that the page is a bit dated.
- The ISY since version 2.6.5 uses the default ports of 80 and 443 unless reassigned.
- In the reference to assigning a static IP address
- This line: $ telnet (ISY-26 address) 126 should be $ telnet (ISY-26 address)
- in the section Setting the ISY-26 Debug Flag
- The port number is referenced again.
- There are now 4 levels of debug (0-3)
- Programming an Insteon Remote Control
- This has changed and a RL must be linked by address: Link_a_RemoteLinc.
- Start up
- Advanced Configuration Guide (using the ISY shell)
- User Guide
- How-To Guide
- The UDI Forum - Linux