Configuring Windows Vista
From Universal Devices, Inc. Wiki
- Please do make sure that you have Network Discovery on.
- Click on My Network (either on the Start Menu or Desktop)
- On the left Navigation Pane
- If you see “Hide icons for networked UPnP devices”, you are done. No further action is necessary
- If you see “Show icons for networked UPnP devices”, click on it and let the system get configured. You are done.
- Start up
- User Guide
- How-To Guide
- Enable Telnet (Vista and Windows 7)
- Advanced Configuration Guide (using the ISY shell)