The ISY-26 INSTEON Controller is UDI's premier offering. It is an intelligent, web-enabled, stand-alone INSTEON network manager and controller. ISY-26 is the most affordable standalone home automation solution for small to medium sized INSTEON/X-10 installations. Whether you are a DIYer, an electrician, or a home automation integrator you will enjoy the ease with which the once tedius task of programming INSTEON devices is accomplished.
ISY-26 is now obsolete.
This is all the latest documentation on the ISY INSTEON. Since development on the ISY is heavy these days this documentation is continually trying to keep up with the changes. If you see something that needs updating please see the Community Portal for the details about helping improve this Wiki for the ISY community.
- ISY-26/ISY-99i Series Wiki Documentation
- Original (now outdated) Manuals - superseded by Wiki documentation.
- Logon to My INSTEON ISY Now! - For ISY-26 release version firmware.
- Logon to My Beta INSTEON ISY Now! - For ISY-26 and ISY-99i Series current beta firmware.
- Supported Remote Access Routers
- ISY PLM Link Calculator - Estimates the total ISY links an INSTEON setup might take
- Example Programs (How-Tos and Tutorials Forum) - Beta 2.4.x or greater
- Questions and Answers (Forum)
- Developers Section (Forum)
- Error Messages
- UDI Facebook Page - Become a fan!
- Latest Version of Java - Needed for the ISY's Administrative Console
- JRE 6.0 Update 3 - Windows
- JRE 5.0 Release 4 - Mac OS X
- Current Release Firmware - May be automatically loaded through the ISY Administrative Console.
- Current Beta Firmware (Forum) - Links and instructions for current beta firmware.
- Release Notes 2.7.15
- Release Notes (Beta firmware)
- Release Notes (2.7)
- Release Notes (2.6)
- Release Notes (2.5) - Beta 2.4.9 thru 2.4.15 and 2.5 RC1 - Triggers/Schedules Overhall
- Release Notes (2.4)
- Release Notes (2.3)
- Release Notes (2.2)
- Release Notes (2.1)
- Release Notes (2.0)
- Release Notes (1.9)
- Release Notes (1.8)
- Release Notes (1.7)
- Release Notes (1.6)
- Release Notes (1.5)
- Release Notes (1.0)