ISY-994i INSTEON:User Guide
The purpose of this document is to guide the system’s installer with the steps necessary to install and configure the Universal Devices’ ISY system and operate the GUI (Graphical User Interface) ISY comes configured for communications with the device(s) of your choice.
This section will cover the Package Contents, the basic ISY Hardware Installation, and enumerating the Host Computer Pre-requisites of the host computer and the network requirements.
This section will cover the host computer Host Computer Configuration, provide you some instructions on the host computer Starting the ISY Window and an example of the Initial Browser Screen.
Main Window Interface
The graphical user interface (GUI) Components and Navigation lend to the ease of using the ISY module. This section also details the functionalities and the operations of each Tool Bar icon available in the Top Pane. Plus this section details the functionalities and the operations of each menu option listed in the Top Pane. The top menu options are File Menu, Link Management Menu, Tools Menu and Help Menu.
- Root Window
- Pulldown Menus
Window Section Tabs
The Main Tab provides the user the ability to view the top level status of the network or the device details by selecting a tree node (tree branch). The nodes available in the tree are ISY Node and Scene. The Program Summary Tab shows the program names in a table form showing if it is enabled, the status, the type of program, the last run time and the last finish time. The Program Details Tab gives the user the ability to create timer or trigger programs. The Configuration Tab allows the users to manage global settings such as Location/Date/Time and Messaging settings.
- Main Tab
- Program Summary Tab
- Program Details Tab
- Tree View
- Add to Program
- Manage Program
- Program Content
- Triggers/Schedules - docs from 2.4.x beta - which may need revising or removal
- Program Summary Tab - docs from 2.4.x beta
- Program Details Tab - docs from 2.4.x beta
- ISY-99i/ISY-26 INSTEON:Schedule - docs from 2.4.x beta
- ISY-99i/ISY-26 INSTEON:Condition - docs from 2.4.x beta
- ISY-99i/ISY-26 INSTEON:Action - docs from 2.4.x beta
- ISY-99i/ISY-26 INSTEON:Comment - docs from 2.4.x beta
- Folder Conditions - docs from 2.4.x beta
- Program References - docs from 2.4.x beta
- Complex Conditions - docs from 2.4.x beta
- Program Commands
- Configuration Tab
To report an error, please post the error/description to our Current Release, Betas, and Bug Reports forum. Please provide the error and the situation in which the error presents itself. If possible please include a screen shot(s).
- Errors And Error Messages
- Red Exclamation Mark
- Strange Behavior After Login
- X-10 Troubleshooting
- Communication Troubleshooting
- Known Issues