ISY-994i Initial Browser Screen
UDAjax, ISY Default Web Interface FAQ's
What is UDAjax?
- UDAjax is the name of the default web interface for ISY.
- UDAjax is based on the IsyAjax custom web interface but with an updated layout and look.
I am getting a parsing error loading ...
- Please make sure you don't have any un-allowed special characters in the names.
- Also check browser cache by clearing it in browser settings, using another browser/device or using private browsing.
Can I hide a device or scene?
- Yes by adding a ~ in front of the name of the device or scene in the admin console.
A device or scene is missing:
- If you enabled local Caching on the settings page, please clear cache there.
- If not please check browser cache by clearing it in browser settings, using another browser/device or using private browsing
What settings can I change?
Sub Devices, Hide/Show:
- Hide/Show the extra buttons on Keypads, Remotes ect; An older option left in, using my Devices & Scenes and Grouping devices is usually a better option.
- Hide/Show control only devices such as RemoteLincs and ControLincs, based on there Insteon cats.
- Hide/Show disabled devices.
- Hide/Show labels on controls on devices and/or scenes pages.
- Changes how wide the interface is allowed to display.
- UDAjax will save a copy of the devices and/or scenes in the browser local cache in-between browser sessions.
- Use care enabling this feature as you will have to manually clear this cache on the settings page whenever you add, remove or change a device or scene and want to see the changes.
- Even with local caching disable the web interface will save a copy of the device and or scene list in memory, reloading/leaving the interface in the browser, or the Clear Cache button on the settings page will clear it.
- Yes by adding main_panel=false to end of hash in the browser address (add an & in front if there is other data, just a # if there isn't)
Displays a list of Scenes that have been created in the ISY with On/Off buttons.
Selecting a Scene will allow you to Fast On, Fast Off, Dim and Brighten the scene.
Displays a list of Programs that are in the ISY along with the Last Run and Last Finish times.
Depending on the HTML Role as configured in the Administrative Console differing options are available to the user.
Clicking on Electricity will display the current Energy parameters.
If you have the Weather Module installed clicking on Weather will display the current conditions.
This will open the ISY GUI in a Java Applet. Please do not close this browser window while using the Administrative Console. You can minimize it but you can not close it at any time while the GUI is running or the application will terminate.
The ISY GUI will appear and you will be presented with a user-id/password dialog box. Please enter (lowercase) admin for both the user-id as well as the password.