To add an action to a program, first select or create a program, and then press the Action button.
When you have finished entering the action information, press either the [Add to 'Then'] or [Add to 'Finally'] button
to add it to the program.
The available actions are:
- Set an insteon device (eg. set the On-Level of a lamp)
- Send X10
Sends this as a complete X10 command.
NOTE: This X10 command will be sent as a pair of messages, the first identifying the X10 devices, the second containing the command.
- The true/false status of another program.
- Sends an e-mail notification to the addresses entered in the system configuration.
Waits for the specified amount of time. If the Random checkbox is checked, then a random value from 0 to the specified time is used.
Repeats all of the actions following it, to the end of the list, or to the next Repeat entry.
Repeats the number of times specified. If the Random checkbox is checked, then a random value from 0 to the number of times specified is used.
Continuously repeats at this interval, as follows:
- If this is in a 'Then' statement, it stops when the conditions in the 'If' are no longer true.
- It is not recommended to use this in a 'Finally' statement, as it will run forever, or until the program is restarted.