ISY-99i/ISY-26 INSTEON:Advanced Programming
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Program examples on this page assume you are familiar with the Create a Program page.
Combining Conditions using And
- Using multiple Conditions can make Programs more convenient.
- This program watches for a switch to be turned Off and if it was already Off turns the lights on at a low level.
- It could be used for the lights in a nursery or a bathroom in the middle of the night.
- Create a Scene and include all the lights you wish to control. Be sure to adjust the light levels and ramp rates.
- Click on Condition.
- Choose And Control.
- Select the switch and is Off.
- Add to If
- Choose And Status.
- The switch should still be selected with the is Off condition.
- Add to If.
- Click on Action.
- Select Insteon and the scene you created.
- Select On from the Action drop down.
- Add to Then.
- Save Changes.
- It doesn't matter what order the lines are in the Condition.
- The program will be triggered whenever the switch is pressed Off.
Combining Conditions using Or
- This program checks for any of three conditions become true.
- I use this to turn off all the basement lights when the basement stairs are turned off.
- I check for the Status in case someone holds the switch to dim the lights off.