ISY-99i/ISY-26 INSTEON:Create a Scene
Create a New Scene
- Create a new scene from the pulldown menu go to "Link Management --> New Scene"
- Name the new scene with something descriptive of what it controls
- After clicking ok you should now see the new scene in the tree
Add Devices to the Scene
- Control+ Click all the devices you want to add to your new scene, and drag and drop the selected devices on to the new scene
- Confirm the scene to be created
- If there is any devices that can be a controller the window will wait for you to set any controller devices, click ok when done
- If there is not any devices that can be a controller the window will automatically start creating the scene
You will see the busy window popup with progress. It may disappear and re-popup several times this is ok. Be patient it may take some time to create your new scene. The more devices the more it has to do. It is creating all the links for your scene. These links are local to each device and will function with or without the ISY when it's done.