ISY-99i/ISY-26 INSTEON:ELK Configuration
Enter the IP Address for the Elk.
Port should be the non-secure 2101.
Security Code should be empty.
Disable All On/Off When checked will ignore X10 All On/Off from ELK.
Be sure to press the Save button after making any changes.
Generate ELK Export File Creates a list of all devices and scenes in a format that the ELK can understand. You will be presented with a save file requester. A new file must be created and imported to the Elk whenever you add or delete devices/scenes.
- You need ELK M1 Gold + ELK M1 XEP.
- Make sure you enable the non-secure port for your ELK (2101) and use it in ISY.
- If you have more than 256 nodes/scenes, then you are going to run out of room in ELK.
- Please make sure not to use any special characters in the name of your devices.
- Please use the latest Elk firmware (5.1.14), as previous firmware versions have been known to cause issues.
- Please check all the Opt flags for all your INSTEON imported devices. This is done in ELK RP|Lighting panel. If you do not have these flags set, you will experience lights intermittently turning on/off by themselves.
- To make secondary switches and keypad buttons correspond to a device status:
- Create a scene with all the responders. Do not include the load device.
- Create a program that controls that scene in response to changes in the load device.