ISY-99i/ISY-26 INSTEON:How-To Guide
Most Frequent How Tos
These "How Tos" are the low complexity frequent ones, for more challenging situations please see the How-Tos and Tutorials (Forum) for help. They are intended to be step-by-step walkthroughs in order to help facilitate getting the task done quickly and easily. If your trying to find answers for a general "Non How-To" type question, it might be found in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
- Logon to My INSTEON ISY-26 Now! - For ISY-26 release version firmware.
- Logon to My INSTEON ISY-99 Now! - For ISY-99i Series release version firmware.
- Logon to My INSTEON ISY Beta Now! - For ISY-26 and ISY-99i Series current beta firmware.
- Power Line Modem (PLM)
- Adding a Device
- Replacing a Device
- Remove a Device
- Insteon Device List
- This is a chart which displays information for many Insteon devices including category numbers, hardware versions, firmwares, and more. Compiled and maintained by jdale. Generously referred to with his permission.
- Scene Basics
- Working With Scenes - in-depth tutorial
- Create a Scene - short step-by-step
- Multi-Way Circuit
- Controlling KeypadLinc LEDs
- Create a Program
- Scope, Precedence and Execution Order
- Procedural Programs using Run If
- Programs as Flags: KPL Button Rotates Through Scenes
- Programs as Variables: SwitchLinc Emulates Countdown Timer
- Programs as Variables: ISY Restores KPL State After Power Loss
- Program Commands
- Using Motion Sensors in Bathrooms
- Building a Smart Irrigation Controller from ISY user Allan.
- Get Your ISY IP Address
- Telnet To Your ISY
- Assign a Static IP Address
- Remotely Connect to Your ISY - enabling internet access
- Configuring a Firewall for Your ISY
- Request & Manage_SSL_Certificates
- Internet Explorer SSL Certificate Install
- REST Interface
- Clearing Your Java Cache
- Errors And Error Messages
- Using the Event Viewer
- Resetting Your Userid/Password
- Restarting Your ISY-99i
- Replacing an SD Card
- Migrating To Your ISY-99i - if you're upgrading from an ISY-26
IR - ISY-99i Series INSTEON only
- Quick IR Tutorial
- Adding IR Commands
- Philips RC-5 IR Codes for ISY
- Adjusting IR Press/Release Delays
- Creating an IR Program
- IR Example - KeypadLinc-style Button Control