ISY-99i/ISY-26 INSTEON:Linking a Leak Sensor
From Universal Devices, Inc. Wiki
Revision as of 04:16, 15 February 2013 by Rand (Created page with "=Leak Sensor Linking= * Menu - Link Management/New INSTEON device * Enter the address. * Select the Leak Sensor from the drop down list labeled "Device Type". ** Device Type ...")
Leak Sensor Linking
- Menu - Link Management/New INSTEON device
- Enter the address.
- Select the Leak Sensor from the drop down list labeled "Device Type".
- Device Type = 10.08 (2852)
- Click Ok.
- Press and hold the set button on the Leak Sensor till the light starts blinking rapidly. Once the light blinks rapidly, then quickly click and release the set button one more time
- You have to be close (within 10 to 20 ft) of a dual band or RF device
- Click OK.
- Wait while the ISY initializes communications with the Leak Sensor.
Leak Sensor Modes
Leak Sensor Manual