ISY-99i/ISY-26 INSTEON:Linking a MorningLinc
From Universal Devices, Inc. Wiki
ISY firmware 2.8.2+
- Manually link the MorningLinc to the Locks(s)
- See Link Management Menu to tell the ISY to Start Linking.
- Select the third option 'Add devices found in links and keep existing links'.
- If you select 'Remove existing links' it removes all links from the MorningLinc and due to the security measures on the MorningLinc the PLM can no longer send commands to it.
- Link the MorningLinc to the ISY by pressing the Set button on the MorningLinc for 3-5 seconds.
- If the MorningLinc does not appear on the ISY console press the set button once again and press and hold again.
- Click on the Finish button on the Linking in Progress dialogue requester.
- Some dialogue will take place between the ISY and the MorningLinc to create the links necessary to view and control the device state.
- The MorningLinc should now be available as a device in the Console and in Programs.