ISY-99i/ISY-26 INSTEON:Linking a Trigger Link
From Universal Devices, Inc. Wiki
The Insteon TriggerLinc cannot be linked using Auto Discover.
- Menu - Link Management/New INSTEON device
- Enter the address.
- The TriggerLinc address is on a sticker inside the battery compartment.
- Select the TriggerLinc [10.02] from the drop down list.
- Click Ok.
- Press and Hold the Set button for 5 seconds to put the TriggerLinc in linking mode as per the requester.
- Click OK.
- Wait while the ISY initializes communications with the TriggerLinc.
- To access the TriggerLinc, one or more Access Points must be installed.
- Tip: Plug an Access Point into the PLM for positive results.
- The Set button toggles between Off and On.
- The TriggerLinc must be “awake” to hear messages.
- Tip: Put the TriggerLinc into linking mode to keep it awake for 4 minutes.
- The TriggerLinc can be taken out of linking mode by pressing the Set button twice.