ISY-99i/ISY-26 INSTEON:Linking an IRLinc Transmitter
From Universal Devices, Inc. Wiki
Revision as of 04:31, 16 January 2010 by Rand (Created page with '=Linking an IRLinc Transmitter= # Factory reset 2411T # Put ISY in linking mode ('Start Linking') # Double click the set button on the 2411T # Press the remote control button to...')
Linking an IRLinc Transmitter
- Factory reset 2411T
- Put ISY in linking mode ('Start Linking')
- Double click the set button on the 2411T
- Press the remote control button to be learned, aiming it at the base of the 2411T, you should hear a beep
- Press and hold the set button on the 2411T for about 3 seconds, it will beep and will link it to the PLM (and ISY). You won't see the node in the tree.
- Wait for a second beep from the 2411T indicating link is complete. This beep happen about 3-5 seconds after the beep in step 5.
- Repeat steps 3-6 to add additional buttons.
- Click 'Finish' on the ISY linking popup
- You should start seeing nodes appear in the tree, one for each button you linked.