ISY-99i/ISY-26 INSTEON:Linking an IRLinc Transmitter
From Universal Devices, Inc. Wiki
Linking an IRLinc Transmitter
ISY firmware 2.7.12 and above
- If you are starting from scratch, factory reset your 2411T
- Go to Link Management | Add Button to IRLinc Transmitter
- Follow the instructions on the screen
- The nodes (buttons) have to be placed in a scene in order to send commands to the IRLinc TX.
- You can have multiple IRLinc TX buttons in a scene. The order of activation is the same as the order in which they were added to the scene.
IMPORTANT NOTE For 2411T, you have to make sure you have a specific firmware (SH usually helps updating your firmware to work with ISY). You need V1.3.