ISY-99i/ISY-26 INSTEON:Spidering My Network
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Using the Linking Utility
Spidering your network will bring in any existing links. It is suggested you pick devices to start with that are part of large scenes (like an all lights scene), because the spidering depends on following the links around your network.
- Use the "Logon to My Insteon ISY Now!" weblink, enter your user name and password when prompted to get logged in
- Open the linking utility from the pull-down menu go to "Link Management --> Start Linking"
- Select "Add devices found in links and keep existing links" which puts it into spider mode
- OK the popup window which warns of the lengthy time it might take
- Go to one of your devices with a big scene linked to it, and hold the button down until it goes into linking mode