ISY-99i/ISY-26 INSTEON:Triggers and Schedules
ISY 26 Triggers and Schedules
A major enhancement has been made to the triggers and schedules on the ISY 26. Here are a few of the major new features.
- Point and Click interface
- Scheduled Triggers and Triggered Schedules
- X10 Support
Triggers and Schedules are now the same thing; you can mix conditions based on schedules with conditions based on your devices, X10 devices, and other triggers and schedules. As such, we no longer refer to these as 'Triggers' or 'Schedules', but instead call them 'Programs'.
The first change you will notice is that the application is now split into different tabs.
- The main application
- Program Summary
- A list of all the programs and program status.
- Program Details
- The detailed view of all the programs.
- System configuration such as setting the date/time and email addresses.