ISY-99i/ISY-26 INSTEON:Triggers and Schedules
Triggers and Schedules are now the same thing; you can mix conditions based on schedules with conditions based on your devices, X10 devices, and other triggers and schedules. As such, we no longer refer to these as triggers or schedules, but instead call them Programs. The first change you will notice is that the application is now split into different tabs.
- Program Summary Tab - A list of all the programs and program status
- Program Details Tab - The detailed view of all the programs
These advanced topics, like everything else, are all point an click so don't be afraid to use them.
- Folder Conditions - Use conditions on a folder to limit when the programs within it run.
- Program References - Use the status of one program as a condition for another
- Complex Conditions - Use parentheses to make complex conditions