ISY-99i Series INSTEON
The ISY-99i Series is UDI's second series of intelligent, web-enabled, stand-alone INSTEON network managers/controllers. The ISY-99i Series have the same capabilities as the ISY-26 series, with the following additions:
- Infrared (IR) Input [ISY-99i/IR, ISY-99i/IR PRO] - support for Philips RC-5 codes.
- Increased Memory [ISY-99i PRO, ISY-99i/IR PRO] - supports 1024 device/scene combinations and 1000 programs.
- Powered from the PLM - separate external power supply is not required (but can optionally be used).
- Thinner form factor.
Except where noted, the documentation for ISY-99i Series is the same as for the ISY-26.
- ISY-99i Series Specific - these links are also found in the How-To Guide
- ISY-26 INSTEON Shared
- Original (now outdated) Manuals - superseded by Wiki documentation.
- Logon to My 99i INSTEON ISY Now! - For ISY-99i Series release version firmware.
- Logon to My Beta INSTEON ISY Now! - For ISY-26 and ISY-99i Series current beta firmware.
- Supported Remote Access Routers
- ISY PLM Link Calculator - Estimates the total ISY links an INSTEON setup might take
- Example Programs (How-Tos and Tutorials Forum) - Beta 2.4.x or greater
- Questions and Answers (Forum)
- Developers Section (Forum)
- Error Messages
- Latest Version of Java - Needed for the ISY's Administrative Console
- JRE 6.0 Update 3 - Windows
- JRE 5.0 Release 4 - Mac OS X
- Current Release Firmware - May be automatically loaded through the ISY Administrative Console.
- Current Beta Firmware (Forum) - Links and instructions for current beta firmware.