ISY-99i Series INSTEON:Migrating To Your ISY-99i
From Universal Devices, Inc. Wiki
Migration from ISY-26
- Make sure you have a backup of your working setup, if not make a fresh backup of your ISY-26
- Unplug the ISY-26 from the PLM, network, and power source
- Plug in the network cable, then plug in the ISY-99i to the same PLM
- Login to the ISY-99i Administrative Console using the default username / password (admin/admin) and choose File->Restore ISY
- Choose the backup file identified in the first step
- After your ISY-99i reboots login with your password and verify all is back
- If you are also replacing the Insteon power-line modem (PLM) you will have to use Restore Modem.
NOTE: the reverse function cannot cannot be performed, i.e., a backup file from a 99i cannot be restored onto an ISY-26.