ISY Portal Node Server Occupancy V2 & UDI Mobile app Instructions
1) The user must be subscribed to the UDI Portal service and approve the portal in ISY's Admin console.
2) The user must have configured the node server in the UDI Portal.
ISY Portal Occupancy V2 With UDI Mobile Instructions
1) Download UDI Mobile by One Click to Control.
2) Log into the ISY Portal at “https://my.isy.io”.
3) Select "Node Server" from the "Select tool..." dropdown and then select "Occupancy V2 (with UDI Mobile)". Note: for this example, we will configure one device to trigger one geofence, multiple geofences and devices are supported as well.
4) Under the "Geofences" tab select "Add Geofence", name it and select "Save".
5) Under the "Mobile Devices" tab select "Add Mobile Device", name it and select "Save".
Note: “Profile for UDI Mobile” can be toggled between "Editor" and "User". Selecting "Editor" grants the mobile device user permissions to unlink the mobile device.
6) Under the "Geofences" tab select "Assign Mobile Device".
7) Under the “Geofences” tab, select the desired geofence, select the device you want to use to trigger that geofence, and select “Save”.
8) Under the "Mobile Device" tab, select the blue arrow under the "Linked" column.
9) Select "Generate" and select "Confirm" to generate a six-digit pin for linking the UDI Mobile application downloaded in step 1.
10) Launch UDI Mobile and enter the six-digit code you received from the previous step and select "Confirm".
11) Select "Allow” to the location services prompt of the mobile device. (Location is critical to the functionality of this application)
12) Select "Set Geofences Location" and select "OK".
13) The application will locate your current location and set the fence to 100M by default. To save this setting select "Update Geofence". To select another location, enter the address in the search field and then select "Update Geofence" and "OK" to confirm.
14) Your application is now configured to report your location and does not need to be running to do so. The device will now report its status automatically. To test the geofence feature you may use the "Report Device Status” button within the settings of the application. This will manually change the device occupancy node that was created in ISY during the above process from False to True if your device is inside the geofence.
Note: the application will notify the user it has reported the status with a system notification, you may disable this feature in the "Notifications" settings of your mobile device.