Welcome to our Wiki
Universal Devices Inc. is making home automation products as commonplace and affordable as phones, cable/DSL modems, and set-top boxes. The UDI Wiki is the central place for help with our products so please have a look around. With this site being a collaborative effort by UDI and its user base, we need your help! If you're interested in helping the Wiki please see the Community Portal for the details. Also check out the Current Events page to check out what's upcoming in the Home Automation industry.
This is the information section for the ISY devices which is part of the Intelligent Series. The series is designed to provide a packaged turnkey Network/UPnP/Web Services enabled solution.
- Downloadable Documentation
- Current Devices
- Release Notes - Firmware v2.7.15 - What's new
- ISY-26 INSTEON
- ISY-99i Series
- ISY-99i/ISY-26 INSTEON - Information common to both models
- Computer Configuration - Configuring a computer to interface with the ISY.
- Quick Start Guide - Connecting the ISY to your network.
- Start Up - Log into the ISY.
- Initial Browser Screen The HTML Interface can be used with any browser.
- User Guide - Menus, toolbar, and panels.
- How-To Guide - Special devices, scenes, programming, and more.
- Advanced Configuration Guide - Using the ISY Shell.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Errors And Error Messages
- ISY-99i Series INSTEON - Differences and Additional features for the ISY-99i
- Latest ISY Firmware
We have many support options to help users get their UDI enabled network up and running. If you have not done so first make sure you have registered your UDI product so we can better support you. Then start at the top of this list and work your way down.
- UDI Wiki - This site
- UDI Forum - Support provided by UDI Staff and Users
- Support Pages - Firmware, Resources, Developer Stuff
- UDI Facebook Page - Become a fan!
- Email: Tech Support
- Phone: 818-631-0333
- Business Hours: Closed on Friday Evenings and Saturdays
Third Party Contributions
See our Announcements Forum for contributions made by our users and other third parties.
Home Automation Info
New to home automation? Check out: