Welcome to our Wiki
Universal Devices Inc. is making home automation products as commonplace and affordable as phones, cable/DSL modems, and set-top boxes. The UDI Wiki is the central place for help with our products so please have a look around. With this site being a collaborative effort by UDI and its user base, we need your help! If you're interested in helping the Wiki please register for an an account.
- ISY System Configuration
- ISY Device/Scene Configuration
- ELK Module Integration/Examples
- Using Variables
Quick Start Guides
- Browser based interface - Supported on all mobile devices
Z-Wave Quick Start Guide
Complete and Comprehensive User Guides
- ISY994 Series User Guide (4.2.18) (PDF) (MS Word)
- ISY-99/994i PDF User Guide (3.3.10) - Last User Guide for 99 Series
Smart Grid/ISY994 ZS Series
- ISY994i ZS Series (INSTEON/Smart Grid) Quick Start Guide (PDF) (MS Word)
- ISY994 ZS Series (Smart Grid) Quick Start Guide (PDF) (MS Word)
Energy Monitoring/ISY994 Z Series
Add-On/Optional Modules for the ISY-994i/ISY-99i
- Enhanced A10/X10
- ELK Security Module
- Computer Configuration - Configuring a computer to interface with the ISY.
- Quick Start Guide - Connecting the ISY to your network.
- Start Up - Log into the ISY.
- Default Web Interface The Web Interface that can be used with any browser.
- Home Automation Dashboard Customizable web interface for your ISY.
- User Guide - Menus, toolbar, and panels.
- How-To Guide - Special devices, scenes, programming, and more.
- Using IR in the ISY-994i/99i/IR - For the ISY-994-i/99i/IR
- Migrating to Your ISY994i - Upgrading from ISY-26/99i to 994i
- Current Official Firmware Releases
- Current Release, Betas, and Bug Reports
- Archive Official Firmware Releases
- Third Party Products
- Mobile Phone Integration with Tasker
- How to get iRule to communicate with your ISY
- Setting up iRule to command/control ISY
- ISY Has A Voice (MAC)
- Text to Speech Without Internet
- Control your ISY with your voice via Raspberry-Pi
- ISY/Nest Integration with EventGhost
Home Automation Info
New to home automation? Check out: