From Universal Devices, Inc. Wiki
Revision as of 20:07, 23 March 2014 by BitSmith
Feel free to contact me; UDI (at) AndrewSite (dot) com
- I like to leave the whole-house fan on for a while. How to make a countdown timer (my first article);
- I want to ensure everything is off after a power failure. How to set preferences after power failure;
- Answering a question by CPRail1, here's how to make a motion controlled security light that can be kept on;
- I'm finding that the IoLinc 2450 does not always show proper relay condition if using Momentary settings. I will put a proper post shortly, but in the meantime;
Until IoLinc wrong response bug is fixed, here is a workaround.
When using IoLinc in Momentary mode, include this program; Relay Workaround
If Control 'Garage Relay' is switched Off Then Set 'Garage Relay' Off I'll be adding some more fun stuff; I have my garage door notify my every ten minutes, and I can disable that (for a time) with a button press!
- And I'm enjoying and learning on the Forum;