ISY Portal allows you to connect to ISY remotely and without the need for port forwarding. Furthermore, ISY Portal enables Amazon Echo, Google Home and IFTTT integration.
- Make sure you have firmware and UI version 4.3.26 (or above) (Help | About). If not:
- Make sure your ISY is configured with TLS 1.2 and Strength All and Verify is unchecked for HTTPS Client settings. If you are unsure, please consult this document Network Security Configuration Guide
- If you wish to send triggers to IFTTT, then you MUST install an HTTPS Client Certificate and its associated certificate chains
ISY Portal Account Setup
There are four steps for having ISY communicate through ISY Portal:
1. Creating an account on ISY Portalif one does not exist (click on the Create new account link). If one already exists, simply login
2. Registering ISY with your account in ISY Portal using ISY's UUID (Help | About - also included in your invoice). To do this click on the Add ISY button and copy/paste the UUID from your invoice or order notification
3. Giving permission to ISY to communicate with ISY Portal
- Login to the Admin Console
- Click Configuration | Portals tab
- You will see a request for access from your account in ISY Portal
- Approve it
4. Add a portal license
- Login to ISY Portalthen click on Select Tool | Information | ISY Portal Access License. From there you can purchase a license or activate a free trial.